Web Developer (fulltime)
ITCS (UK) Ltd is a specialist IT Company, trading out of South Wales, and growing at a rapid pace. Providing a wide range of IT solutions including Consultancy, Support & Maintenance, Procurement, Web Design, Software Development and Training. ITCS specialise in flexible IT computer solutions, providing anything from the support of small networks, through to the development and installation of multi-site operations.
Ask yourself, can you:
- Lead the design and development on Web-based solutions.
- Work through the development lifecycle, from business requirements to construction & deployment.
- Manage source code control and own change control quality standards.
- Maintain a library of reusable components and functions and communicate their usage to other team members through documentation.
- Provide third line technical support for both internal and external developments.
- Good knowledge of responsive web design and development.
- Minimum of two years’ experience.
- Experience using jQuery
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop
- A good knowledge of databases, modelling and design.
- A portfolio of previous work, to be provided on application.
- Experience using version control
- Experience using task runners such as Grunt or Gulp
- Experience using pre-processors such as SASS or SCSS
Location: Base Office: - Bridgend. Travelling to meet clients for meetings may occasionally be required. Working Days: Mon - Fri (37.5 Hrs).
Starting Salary: 17k to 20k - Depending On Experience
For further information regarding this position please submit a covering letter, job application and CV to:
ITCS (UK) Ltd
1 North Road
Bridgend Industrial Estate